Serving the Community:
At DCF, we are always looking for opportunites to bless our local community in any way we can. Many of these services are not religious, but they allow us to love and serve the community in the way we believe we should as Christians. We have seasonally hosted the following activities and events:
- Summer Kids Camp, a week long day camp for children in the summer season.
- Summer Youth Cafe, a special week long evening club for youth in the summer season.
- The Marriage Course, seven-session marriage enrichment programme
- The Grace Course, a seven week course exploring the meaning of God's grace.
- Sew Crafty, a time of fun and crafting open to all.
- Worship in the Park, an outdoor worship session at Lookout Park.